Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday gift guide for her

     Are you stuck wondering what to get her? Whether it be a friend, girlfriend, sister, mom, I've come up with a few ideas that could be good for anyone! As I was putting this together I kept in mind all the types of girls that are out there. We don't all like the same thing, and I was sure to incorporate things for every girl.

SHOES- First off, I chose some shoes that have been in style this year and that I think are going to stay in style for a while. There's the simple leather boots that deserve to be in everyone's closet whether it be for a casual look or to dress up. The next boot I included is the classic knee high boots. This style of boot has been worn by a lot of celebrities, models, and I think they're a great way to spice up an outfit. Next, are the adidas superstars. I remember when these first came out, and they were sold out everywhere. Now that it's been a few months they're available practically everywhere. Get a hold of them while you can! That someone could be wishing for them!

CASUAL WEAR- The next choices I picked are for a girl who likes to be comfortable, and cute. Victoria's Secret has the comfiest shirts and the best pair of leggings. The sweaters come in all different styles, and many girls would appreciate a sweater or sweatshirt from there. They also have the classic black leggings that are not see through which is a must have for anyone. Socks are also a must have if someone wants to keep their feet warm in the cold months to come!

JACKETS/ CARDIGANS- During the winter months a jacket is most likely the most worn item. Who wants to be cold? There are several different in style jackets right now from bomber jackets, to suede jackets. Cardigans are also going to be popular throughout the next few months. Why not get something to keep someone warm?

JEWELRY- Jewelry is a gift where you can't go wrong. Anyone would be happy to accept jewelry, because it can add more detail to a simple outfit. Tassel necklaces are also becoming available everywhere, and they're cute to wear with a simple tee. Next is a purse. This is a simple brown purse with a few tassels that I think is classy and cute. Another gift idea is a book bag. If they go to school or are running around a lot then a book bag is a great gift.

COFFEE- I know a lot of coffee lovers out there, one being my mom. A great gift for a coffee lover is a Keurig. I found one that's $120.00! That's a pretty good deal. Next, if you do decide to get the Keurig or if that someone already has it, K cups! K cups come in all different flavors from hazelnut, caramel, to french vanilla, and many more. If you don't have that much to spend but know they love coffee, a starbucks gift card is always a good option!

MAKEUP- Makeup has become more popular as well as used over the last few months with the high lighting contouring, and lip sticks so why not buy a kit for someone? I've read great reviews about all of these products, and it could be a good add to someones makeup collection. The mascara I included is the "better than sex" mascara, and it's been raved about all over social media by beauty gurus.

PERFUME/BATH- A perfume that is well known is the "Bombshell" by Victoria's Secret. I went into the store the other day to smell it, and I can't imagine anyone not loving the smell. It's subtle, and intriguing. Next, if you know someone who loves to smell good, and loves a relaxing bath then buy them a few bath bombs from Lush! There's all different colors and flavors. Each bath bomb is made to give a different mood. For instance the blue one above is called "frozen." The featured ingredient is grapefruit oil, which is meant to give that someone a relaxing bath filled with blue color, and snowdrifts.

READING- Do you know someone who loves to read? or loves fashion? or loves both? A book that has been my all time favorite is "The Fault In Our Stars," by John Green. I read the book before the movie came out and I think people should read the book as well. If that someone loves drama, truth, and heart wrenching books then this book is perfect for her. Another reading, for someone who may not love reading but likes pictures, is a copy of vogue, seventeen magazine, or anything on stands. My favorite is Seventeen Magazine! Another option, if you know someone with a bit too many books, buy them a book shelf, or a book case. It'll tidy up their home and they'll be grateful!

I hope that this gift guide was helpful for you guys, and I would love to know if you do decide to buy something that I mentioned! All items are below $200.00 as well! Happy Holidays! 

No comments :

Post a Comment