Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday party looks


New Years Eve is in a few days, and it's always great to have an outfit planned rather than scurrying around trying to find the right outfit last minute. Therefore, I put together eight outfits to help you guys get an idea on what to wear. There are four casual outfits and four dressier ones. I hope you guys find inspiration and enjoy the looks!

LOOK ONE- The first look is one of my favorites, because it can be classified as fancy or casual. The leather pants give the look a nice edge, whereas the plain grey long sleeve with cutouts balances the outfit out to not make it too overboard. I put platform heels in the outfit, but any leather ankle boots would look just as good!

LOOK TWO- The second look may be all black, but it is very girly. The A-line skirt with the slight turtleneck helps to slim the waist and give off a girly look. If it is cold, wearing tights is a good idea. Also pairing the outfit with a long coat just below the skirt can add warmth, as well as cuteness!

LOOK THREE- This look also contains a turtleneck, but it's paired with jeans and a leather jacket. It's casual, and fancy. Turtlenecks always seem to make an outfit more unique, and put together. The blue is a good choice when deciding what color to wear for the party because it looks good on a lot of people, and it's a Holiday color!

LOOK FOUR- Dresses are always a great option when going to a party, because they are very cute and can be dressed up. The dress I chose is this beautiful burgundy color one paired with suede knee high boots. Knee high boots look incredible with an A-line style dress as well as sweater dresses. They give off that "winter look" and instantly put an outfit together!

LOOK FIVE- For the first casual look I went with a pair of black jeans, a burgundy reddish sweater, and a pair of leather boots. This look can be easily created, and it would look incredible with a matching lip color to make the outfit look more edgier if needed to!

LOOK SIX- This is one of my favorite go to looks, and I thought why not incorporate it into a New Years party outfit! Collared shirts automatically add that "quirky, smart" look. I love putting a plain collared shirt under a sweater or vise versa. If you want a casual and quirky look for the party this is a great choice!

LOOK SEVEN- This outfit is another look that can be easily recreated with a white tee, black blazer, dark jeans, and Adidas. If you don't own Adidas, oxfords, and boots could work as well. Wearing this outfit with a dark lip would be the perfect look!

LOOK EIGHT- For the eighth look I mixed casual, and fancy. I love wearing gold, as it is one of my favorite colors. The fact that it's a Christmas/ New Years color makes me so happy! When choosing what button up look for these colors- black, white, red, blue, green, yellow, gold, or silver. Then adding a pair of black jeans and suede boots would create the look. Don't forget a nice necklace. The gold tassel I included in the outfit is one of my favorites, and they are becoming more and more in style!

Happy Holidays!

Links to everything

1 comment :

  1. Quite elegant party dresses and accessories. I am going to attend my friend’s birthday party at one of iconic seattle venues. Got an idea on what to wear from your post and really glad to read it here.

    ReplyDelete