Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas wish list 2015

Christmas wish list 2015

Christmas wish list 2015 by jordanraestyle featuring black picture frames

With Christmas coming up we all have those items on our list that we've been eyeing for months. A few items that I'm hoping to get my hands on this Christmas are above.
 Since I'll be going back to living residential in January I'm in the needs of new frames to put family photo's in to make the move a little easier. 
A few accessories that are on my list are skinny belts, the velvet teddy lipstick, scarves, and of course a nice purse! 
To keep me warm, I can't help but want a few faux fur items, cute sweaters, and a pair of black jeans.  
Lastly, I've been wanting a nice camera for so long. I can dream right? (:

No comments :

Post a Comment