Saturday, January 2, 2016

December Favorites!

December has felt like the quickest month of the year, and I could only put together a few things that I truly have fallen in love with and want to tell you guys about.

BEAUTY- Throughout the past few months I've tried several foundations, lipsticks, and perfumes to find one that I really like, and I found some. The first beauty product is the tarte amazonian clay full coverage foundation. It is such an amazing foundation, and it helps to even out skin tone as well. The second beauty products are for lips. The "Coral Garden" by Rimmel London is gorgeous and gives a nice touch of color. Eos! If you've never heard of eos chap stick you need to try it out. It is the best chapstick, and it's easy to carry around or throw in your purse.

HAIR- Hair is very important, because it can get damaged very easily. A nice comb will help to make sure there's no breakage when brushing your hair. This comb from Sephora is a perfect shower comb and good for wet hair. Next, if you have wavy or curly hair like myself and haven't found a product to tame those curls but keep them looking good. Bumble and Bumble have a great product called "Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist," and it is perfect for anytime!

PERFUME/SMELLS- There are a million different perfumes, and I love trying new ones but I always find myself going back to these ones. The "Secret Craving" by Victoria's Secret has been one of my favorite scents for years, and I've found that I've been using it a lot lately. Another perfume that I love is "Warm Vanilla Sugar" by Bath and Body Works. It is quite a sweet smell but I get compliments every time I wear it. Now who doesn't love a great smelling candle in their house? This one from Bath and Body Works is a sweet and homely smell and perfect for the winter. It's called Vanilla Bean Noel. I also have this in the bath scrub, and it's incredible!

FASHION ITEMS- A few of these items you may have seen already, and that's because they're my favorites. First are these knee high boots from H&M that I got a few weeks ago. They were a great price, and look similar to the Stuart Weitzman boots that are hundreds of dollars. Next are the Superstar Adidas. They're so comfortable and can be worn with practically everything! Purse time.. I asked for this purse for Christmas, and was so surprised when I opened a present to see this gorgeous Coach purse! It's so beautiful, and it's a favorite already! Beanies and scarves have always been a go to for me in the Winter, and these two items are so warm and cozy as well as super cute! To stay warm I love layering. What better way to layer than with a cardigan? This one from H&M was affordable, and it's nice and big to keep me warm! Lastly, are some nice black leggings from Topshop. They're thick and not see through at all. Perfect for all year.

MUSIC- I had to recommend these two items, because I love them both. I've had the beats pill for a year or so now, but it's grown on me so much. What better way to play your music than through a nice sound system? "Made In The A.M" by One Direction is my favorite album yet, and anyone who hasn't heard the album yet should. It has multiple different tunes and anyone can find a song in there that they can sing along to. It is a 5/5 and I'm not just saying that because I've been a fan for years.

Hope you guys enjoyed and tell me if you try anything out or get anything!


1 comment :

  1. nice post! love the rimmel lipsticks too :) www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete